Terms and Conditions
- This web site is owned and operated by the Caribbean Tourism Organization (CTO) London office, Suites 52A & 53, 5th Floor AMP House, Dingwall Road, Croydon, CR0 2LX, United Kingdom.
- The rights in the design, pictures, logos, photographs and content of this web site are owned by or licensed to CTO. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit any part of this web site, except where expressly granted. You may view or print individual pages only for your own personal use.
- You agree and acknowledge that the information and views contained anywhere on the web site shall not in any way constitute professional advice relevant to your specific requirements and that any advice or information you may receive through the web site is in no way a substitute for professional advice tailored to your specific needs.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless CTO against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, expenses or costs incurred or suffered and any claim or legal proceedings brought or threatened arising out of your use of the web site.
- CTO is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your inability to use this web site. CTO cannot promise that the web site will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. The web site is provided on an "as available" basis. CTO will not be responsible to you if we are unable to provide the web site for any reason beyond our control.
- The web site may contain links to other web sites not owned or operated by us. CTO makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information or opinions contained in these web sites and any link to another web site shall in no way be construed as an endorsement of the web site by CTO. Links are provided for convenience only.
- The Caribbean Tourism Organization hosts details of a number of competitions (online and offline) and incentives run by other companies any agent entering these is subject to the rules and regulations set out by the company running the competition.
- The Caribbean Tourism Organization own competitions are only open to UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry is restricted to one per person. Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- The content of the prize will be as indicated in each competition and no additional expenses will form part of the prize. Prizes cannot be changed. All elements are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and there are no cash alternatives. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
- Events may occur that render the competition or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and accordingly the promoter may vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability caused by matters relating to this promotion.
- The Caribbean Tourism Organization also hosts special offers promotions run by other travel companies, any individual purchasing these is subject to the terms and conditions set out by the company/advertiser offering the special offers.
- Whilst every care is taken to ensure the accuracy of the contents, no responsibility is accepted for claims or statements made in the special offers on this website.
- CTO may change the web site or these terms at any time. If you use the web site after such changes you will be bound by the new terms.
- These terms and your use of this web site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the Courts of England and Wales.
© Copyright 2018 CTO. The CTO name, logotype and logo device are trademarks of CTO.